On Thursday March 28th we are closed. Friday March 29th and Monday April 1st. are public holidays in Bavaria. From April 2nd we are open again. We wish our customers a happy Easter.

Mein kleines Pony: Bishoujo Fluttershy 1/7 Scale PVC Statue

Article cannot be pre-ordered at the moment.
€96.90 *

Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

Sold out

Product description

Product information "Mein kleines Pony: Bishoujo Fluttershy 1/7 Scale PVC Statue"
  • Kotobukiya
  • SW14833

The third entry in MY LITTLE PONY BISHOUJO line is the kind-hearted Fluttershy! Characters from the American cultural phenomenon MY LITTLE PONY are joining the BISHOUJO series! The next character to be rendered into the BISHOUJO style by BISHOUJO series illustrator Shunya Yamashita is Fluttershy, a kind-hearted pony who loves plants and animals. The sculpting of Fluttershy's soft pink hair and her flowy sundress are recreated in lifelike detail, and the pony statue sitting quietly at the BISHOUJO's feet is the embodiment of kindness itself. Like the previous entries in the series, the pony's long eyelashes are recreated with delicate sculpting, giving the statue an extra level of beauty and detail. Both the BISHOUJO and the pony are so full of detail, you can practically hear them speaking to you in Fluttershy's soft voice. After Fluttershy the fourth entry in the MY LITTLE PONY BISHOUJO series is Rarity! Stay tuned for more updates.
Size : 22 cm high
Manufacturer: Kotobukiya

Related links to "Mein kleines Pony: Bishoujo Fluttershy 1/7 Scale PVC Statue"

Attributes

Type: Scale Figure
Scale: 1/7
Available: sold out
Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
Series: My Little Pony

Ratings 0

Customer evaluation for "Mein kleines Pony: Bishoujo Fluttershy 1/7 Scale PVC Statue"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.
Please enter these characters in the following text field.

The fields marked with * are required.

Viewed